Friday, February 11, 2011

Very quick update

Hi everyone,

So Im on my third day here in Brisbane and this morning the sun is out and its going to get hot, hot, hot!! This is not welcome news as my shoulders are still a nice shade of pink after yesterday, which was the most overcast day in a good while too. The sun never popped out and so I reckon Im pretty goosed today! :(

Anyway, today myself and Johnny are going for a long walk to a beach that Johnny likes. Its his day off so thankfully we get a chance to spend the full day together. Up to now I have been walking aimlessly through the city by myself and soaking in the pool/hot tub..

I still cant get over the high prices here. Its crazy expensive! Your easily looking at 5 dollars for a coffee. Myself and Johnny went for a drink last night and one drink each cost 30 dollars!!!

Im heading down the gold coast this evening to get settled in the YWAM base. Im looking forward to that as Ive been bunking in a hostel and its not the most ideal living quarters.

Anyway thats just a very rushed update on whats been happening so far. Once I start to get settled in Surfers, ill let you all know how Im doing.

Please continue to keep me in your prayers, especially as I begin my Ywam work.

On a totally unrelated yet majorly important note. United play City tonight and its going to be a real nail-biter! COME ON YOU REDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment