Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back in Business

Hi Folks,

So I decided to dust off the cobwebs from the pages of my blog and start a fresh. New years resolutions coming late and all that jazz! I will be using pressing forward as a way of communicating with family and friends from home while I am away. Sort of a way of sharing my thoughts and feelings during my escapedes, (but in an incredibly manly way of course!!)

So this is the beginning of a new chapter in my life and although feeling a mixture of apprehension and excitement, I know that God has a plan and he will see it through to completion.

Amidst so much uncertainty in the world, it is wonderful to be able to fully trust in the Lord. I know that the Lord is faithful and I cant wait to see what he has in store for me over the next 7 months.

A few prayer points while Im away:

-First of all for safe travel getting to Brisbane
-That I will learn to hear and respond more readily to the voice of God
-Learn real Godly love for others.

Thats enough for the moment but that list is going to grow over the course of my trip. So get praying people, I do appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment