Thursday, July 30, 2009

Verse for today


Matthew 6:33-34
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."


This is my verse of the day and its one that I often need to remind myself of. At the moment I am going through a few changes and am trying to figure out where my life is leading. Very often I can get carried away with my own plans. The danger for me is that I can make my plans without placing God FIRST in them. I need to cast all my worries and anxieties for the future on Him and continue to just seek and pray for the Kingdom of God and His purposes. This is what is important and its what Jesus said that we ought to be doing.

1 comment:

  1. God has the best possible plans with us. But I understand it is sometimes dificult to cast Him in every your things, decisions or basically everyday life.. I have had this problem too, but lately I am running into a lot of so incomprehensible situations that I really cant solve it alone. And it makes me solve everything with Him, because sure I would be making bad decisions based only on my mind. But I have in this area little problem. Sometimes I cant recognize what is from Him and what is from myself. And often if it seems to be from him I am still not sure because of human distrust.. what way do you solve this things..?

    ReplyDelete